Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rock-a-bye Baby

At this VERY MOMENT...you are sleeping in your crib for the first time ever!  Yay!  

Yesterday the mattress arrived and when Daddy came home I insisted that we put it in the crib before we went to be so that you could sleep in there for your naps today.  We put it in, threw some sheets on it, and then I placed you in it just to see if how you reacted.  

Guess what.  You loved it!  You stretched out and smiled.  It was great.  You love our bed so I suppose that is what you may have been comparing it to in your little head.  Your own personal bed.  It was awesome - and Daddy videotaped it all.  

This morning I put you down for your morning nap.  You woke up about 15 minutes into your nap...but I gave you back your pacifier and you closed your eyes.  It has been about 35 minutes and counting.  Fingers crossed - I hope you are having some sweet dreams.

xoxo Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment