Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Catch up, Catch up

Oh my girl I am so sorry that it has been so long since I have written.  It was such a busy weekend that I haven't had a moment to sit down and focus on writing you.  

Daddy and I had friends over this weekend.  Three guys who were very interested in holding you and getting to know you.  I swear this now, and I am sure I will repeat myself when you are older, I think guys have a switch that turns on as they approach 30.  All of a sudden the idea of being a father is appealing.  I know it happened to your Daddy.  ;)  Anyway, as a result, a lot of our barbecue with our buddies focused on babies, having babies, what to do with babies, meeting the mother of future babies (two of these guys are single), how babies begin to consume your life...you know the usual.  

I admit - a lot of my topic of conversation has to do with you now.  I am sure I drive some people crazy.  But - I don't care.  I love you and I don't care who knows it!  

Okay well I am writing quickly because I am leaving with you and The Girls to go to Connecticut tomorrow.  Mema and Boompa are picking us up.  And as usual I have left packing to the last minute.  I am positive I forgot something...sigh.  But as Abuelala always says - I can always buy something if I need to.  On that note I am going to rack my brain one more time for the items I can't replace (like Jirafa) and then give up.

xoxo Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment